At first you think that your sadhana is a limited part of your life. In time, you realize that everything you do is part of your sadhana.
Join Sarah Hill & Lori Bonazzoli for a 40 Day Sadhana designed to expand your practice both on and off the mat. Starting September 17, Lori & Sarah will hold weekly meetings @The District to build community, support your reflection & meditation, and to inspire your practice.
What does the program look like?
Community: Weekly meetings to stay accountable, supported and to know you are connected in your journey.
Every week Sarah & Lori will recommend practices of:
- Yoga asana: physical asana daily, while balancing rest and other physical activities
- Meditation: guidelines for creating a daily practice
- Nutrition: be in inquiry around the source of your food. What impact does the quality and source of your food have on your vitality and values?
- Inquiry/ Journalling: create a practice that serves you and reveals new insights and observations
- Texts/ insights from the masters: podcasts & books that will shift your vision
- Small Group Sessions: support your fellow group members in this process of discovery
About the Program Leaders
Sarah is passionate and dedicated to bringing the transformational practices of yoga, meditation, and inquiry to those who are ready to look deep and experience a new level of vibrance in their lives.
Lori embodies a pose from within and then, in a very unique way, translates that to her students, guiding them on an asana journey. From the moment Lori steps into a class
you are acutely aware that this is going to be something special.
$40 for weekly meetings. It will be up to the student to decide which Balanced studio package works for their schedule. Studio packages are recommended but not required to participate in the weekly meetings.
Weekly meetings: Mondays 7:15-8:15pm at 470 James St (District)
Click below to sign-up